Wayne High School is an above average, public school located in Wayne, OK. It has 146 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 10% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B67 Students
- A62 Students
- A34 Students
- B26 Students
- C+25 Students
- C+23 Students
- B21 Students
- B19 Students
- B19 Students
- B-18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Wayne High School Reviews
Here a Wayne High School, I feel that the readiness that my teachers and administration has provided me with is beyond exceptional. I feel no doubts or concerns about going to college and being prepared. Unlike most schools, Wayne has provided me with a very loving atmosphere and a family like feeling. When I have children they are definitely going to Wayne public schools!
It is your typical small town school. Coaches teach actual important classes, we have no hot water, and barely anybody manages to advance in life from here. I would start by actually funding education programs instead of just giving the football players all the money we oen.
It's hard to find the words to say,We are a very small town, where everyone knows everyone, and we do our best to help everyone. Wayne School is the best school you can ever send a kid to, The teacher, administration, and the parents are devoted. They encourage all students from pre k to seniors how important an education is, no matter if you are going to college or going to work after graduation. The teachers and the parents work together to raise money for athletic events as well as for music events. We at Wayne School take pride in everything we do, from our football games to our general class work to our band.