Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Wayne High School is a public school located in Wayne, OK. It has 158 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 15% in reading.
Wayne High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-75 Students
- A67 Students
- A38 Students
- C28 Students
- C+27 Students
- B27 Students
- B-25 Students
- B22 Students
- B+21 Students
- C+19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Wayne High School Reviews
Wayne High School, has been a good school for me. I've made a lot of friends and memories just from this school. They have really good teachers and really good clubs and other things for students to get involved with during and outside of school. Some of the things I would like to see changes in some rooms. Some of the floors and ceilings needs to redone and maybe add come extra classrooms.
Here a Wayne High School, I feel that the readiness that my teachers and administration has provided me with is beyond exceptional. I feel no doubts or concerns about going to college and being prepared. Unlike most schools, Wayne has provided me with a very loving atmosphere and a family like feeling. When I have children they are definitely going to Wayne public schools!
It is your typical small town school. Coaches teach actual important classes, we have no hot water, and barely anybody manages to advance in life from here. I would start by actually funding education programs instead of just giving the football players all the money we oen.