Wayne Country Day School is a top rated, private school located in Goldsboro, NC. It has 310 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Wayne Country Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+38 Students
- A+37 Students
- B+25 Students
- B+21 Students
- A+21 Students
- B-15 Students
- A+13 Students
- B-12 Students
- A+11 Students
- B+10 Students
Culture & Safety
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wayne Country Day School
Wayne Country Day School Reviews
Wayne Country Day School is a perfect school for every student. Their teachers along with the sports programs creates a great environment for students who are academics and athletes. WCDS is also very accepting of all types of student, regardless of race, religion, or orientation. I’m glad I’ve found a home where I am accepted and pushed to be my best self.
I've been here since elementary school and it mostly has stayed the same as far as the bad atmosphere of the people. A lot of students in my class seem to lack ambition, and most teachers have scrutinized my class over the years instead of trying to work through their bad behavior. Other than that, all the necessary bits are in order with the academics, diversity, and college prep, so if one can get past the vindictive atmosphere of some of the teachers then you'll do well.
Wayne Country Day offers a safe environment for children to grow into prosperous world-changers. The teachers are the foundation of the school and specifically the administrator, Fran Shaw. She does her own job and more and allows for students to go to her to receive advice and creates a safe and secure environment for them. This school is nowhere near perfect, but it has changed my life for the better and opened doors that I would not have even dreamed about walking through.