Waverly Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+157 Students
- C+105 Students
- B+81 Students
- B+75 Students
- B+59 Students
- A+51 Students
- B48 Students
- B-37 Students
- B+31 Students
- B18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Waverly Senior High School Reviews
My experience as a student has been wonderful. If I had the chance to go to a different school I wouldn't take it. I have met so many people, especially friends that may last for a lifetime. Also I have been apart of many clubs, and organizations that are unique here at Waverly. I really like the diverse atmosphere. I get to meet all kinds of people. The only thing I would like to see change is the way the board of education treats our teachers.
Waverly could have been a good school... But the "diversity" here really isnt good. The security guards are useless. And the organizations are all so disorganized! The school is rarely ever clean, and anything new (like furniture or technology) gets broken within a week!
There are a variety of classes you can take at this school. The workload all depends on what you take, I am an honor student so my workload is heavier than others and sometimes it can be a little much. Teachers need to remember we have lives too. Sometimes people can feel required to take a certain class because they are an honor student so if they don't take the "honor" class they will feel not as smart. Sometimes I do wish it would be emphazied more that it doesn't matter all the time about honors and more about what interest you and what you will be comfortable in. Other than that the academics are pretty good.