Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Waverly High School is a public school located in Waverly, KS. It has 94 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 15% in reading.
Waverly High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B17 Students
- A-16 Students
- A-15 Students
- B+12 Students
- B6 Students
- C+4 Students
- B-4 Students
- A4 Students
- B-4 Students
- B-3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Waverly High School
- B-Lebo High School
- Lebo-Waverly Unified School District, KS
- 23 reviews
- B+West Franklin High School
- West Franklin Unified School District, KS
- 25 reviews
- B-Marais Des Cygnes Valley High School
- Marais Des Cygnes Valley Unified School District, KS
- 19 reviews
- BLyndon High School
- Lyndon Unified School District, KS
- 44 reviews
Waverly High School Reviews
I came to Waverly in my eighth-grade year. I loved the people and experiences I received compared to my previous school. It is a small school so you get more one-on-one treatment. You get the attention and help that you need to succeed. With that said, it is so small that everyone knows everything about you. If something happens to you or family or friends, everyone knows and you may be asked the same question every time you walk in a room.
Waverly High is a very small, tight-knit school. What I have enjoyed most is being apart of a community that supports our school clubs and activities, and being able to know every single person that attends Waverly. I would love to see more extracurricular activities added to give students more options to explore.
Waverly High has a small amount of Extracurriculars. We have Sports such as Cross Country, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Track and Field, Baseball, Softball, and clubs such as National Honor Society, FBLA, Student Council, SAFE, FCA, and FCCLA. Many other schools have things like FFA, but since we do not have an Ag program, FFA got cancelled.