Waterloo High School is an above average, public school located in Waterloo, WI. It has 270 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Waterloo High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+31 Students
- C+13 Students
- B13 Students
- B+12 Students
- A-11 Students
- A-9 Students
- A+9 Students
- B8 Students
- B8 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Waterloo High School
- B+Watertown High School
- Watertown Unified School District, WI
- 77 reviews
- B+Deerfield High School
- Deerfield Community School District, WI
- 32 reviews
- A-Jefferson High School
- Jefferson School District, WI
- 65 reviews
- B+Lake Mills High School
- Lake Mills Area School District, WI
- 29 reviews
Waterloo High School Reviews
The school is truly a great atmosphere and always full of great students and faculty. Waterloo High School sets you up for success in high school as well as for college. The most important aspect of the school is that they will provide students with the tools to succeed while also teaching them how to be respectful and kind individuals in society.
My high school is very friendly and I have made incredible memories here that I will never forget. Every student and family is extremely supportive of all others, and we all work together to achieve our goals. My favorite experiences were winning state for volleyball, twice, and seeing the community and the entire city come together to support us. I would definitely choose this school again if I had to do it all over because of the love that emits from everyone.
Our school selects the most knowledgeable teachers to work for them. My current teachers have gotten their classes AP certified, and although they are highly intelligent, they are not compromising any interest in the students. Our grading scale, though very tough, is consistent and allows us to push us to our limits.