Washington Township High School is an above average, public school located in Sewell, NJ. It has 2,241 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Washington Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B365 Students
- A174 Students
- B145 Students
- C+133 Students
- A120 Students
- A-119 Students
- A-116 Students
- A-108 Students
- A+104 Students
- B86 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 119 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.57 responses
Schools like Washington Township High School
- B+Delsea Regional High School
- Delsea Regional High School District, NJ
- 212 reviews
- ACherokee High School
- Lenape Regional High School District, NJ
- 299 reviews
- B+Kingsway Regional High School
- Kingsway Regional School District, NJ
- 187 reviews
- BAudubon Junior/Senior High School
- Audubon Public School Disrict, NJ
- 165 reviews
Washington Township High School Reviews
It was a large school that you could find all kinds of people in. They have some of the best resources and a large amount of things you can get involved with. The school is diverse in socioeconomic status and academic levels. I enjoy the large size of the school. You get to experience and talk to many different people, while also being able to know everyone in the school. You have people who are very smart and excel in academics, passionate about the arts, and great athletes. They offer many opportunities to choose your path and find what you like, with the large amount of classes and clubs they offer. High school is a place where people are often trying to find their interests and where they fit in, and this school definitely allows you to do so.
Washington Township High School has many electives to choose from. The school also has many wonderful teachers, yet they lack teachers that actually help the students. The school is very biased with some students and sports and it's clearly obvious too. I want this school to spread the wealth to other sports than football so they aren't left in the dark. I want this school to find teachers that can teach the kids and engage them so they won't fail due to boredom.
Washington Township High has been an amazing experience. Between the amazing teachers, clubs, activities, sports, and support from the entire administration. Township high is an amazing school for college readiness. Their academics are higher and the teachers are amazing at explaining the materials thoroughly. You will not be left out in this school I can tell you that much! The only thing I would truly want to change is their scheduling. I would rather have a block schedule rather than 8 periods a day for 42 minutes. Other than that Washington Township High is a positive learning environment!