Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Washington High School is an above average, public school located in Washington, MO. It has 1,288 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 30% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Washington High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-185 Students
- B174 Students
- B+93 Students
- C+92 Students
- A-86 Students
- B82 Students
- A77 Students
- B-74 Students
- B+72 Students
- B60 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 39 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Schools like Washington High School
Washington High School Reviews
I've had the High School experience. I will be the first to admit yes I have skipped classes, I have had missing assignments, and I've failed tests. I have had bad days and cried, but that's high school. You fight with your friends, you think you don't like your teachers, but now as a senior I look back and I LOVE the staff and everyone at my school I regret wishing away all that stuff. Our staff is so friendly, we have the best janitors, they stop just to make sure you are having a good day. The ladies at the front desk, are the nicest people you could meet. Our sports team work their hardest at games/ practices. The only thing I wish I could change applies to all school, which is the threats we get to our school, because some people are scared to go to school and that shouldn't be how HS is. Washington is a great place, and I am glad I got to cheer for this school through the years!
Washington Union High School may be a smaller school in the area, but this school has provided so much for students academically and athletically. This school has brought a whole new community that you can trust and rely on. The staff and administrators are very connected with every student, from those who’re are having trouble in class to those who strive in class, all students get the same amount of support. Coaches and parents from this school have also made an impact to students, they brought positivity and support no matter the circumstance. In the little town of Easton California where this school is found, it has prepared teens for their bright and big future ahead of them all.
Washington High School has given me so many opppurtunities: joining multiple clubs, 3 Journalism classes, DECA, and the oppurtinity to go to Four Rivers Career Center. The school has many different options to choose from depending the field you are desired to fulfill.