Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+42 Students
- B29 Students
- C29 Students
- B26 Students
- C+21 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+11 Students
- B-11 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Washington Academy Reviews
Washington Academy is the best school in the Down East school that you could go to. The one-on-one student to teacher relationship is excellent. If you have a passion, there are a handful of teachers who will push through any obstacle to make sure you get where you want to be in life. One improvement I would love to see is more focus on clubs, such as afterschool educational clubs, or clubs that are about a student's hobbies instead of only sports. As well as the parents getting too much involved in the students lives at Washington Academy.
A perfect high school for both domestic- and international students. The community backs up the school and makes the experience there incredibly joyful. The athletics are great, and includes one of the greatest High School Soccer teams in the states.
As a college student and an alumni, I am able to say that I was properly prepared. It is because Washington Academy is located in such a rural area that it makes the school especially memorable. I felt safe there as well as the fact that the scenery was absolutely beautiful. The overall atmosphere of the school was very accepting, culturally diverse, and academically rich as well. I would not have gone to any other school even though I lived more than 50 minutes away, and even though there were roughly 5 other high schools that were closer or the same in distance away from my home. The teachers, and administration took there jobs seriously and also certainly went beyond what was required of them and made my experience as well as so many others' personal, and inviting. I enjoyed going to school each day... Sadly, few other high schoolers can say the same.