COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Wasatch Academy has designated a COVID-19 response team to manage and coordinate all efforts. The team monitors federal and state recommendations, consults with medical experts, and communicates its latest planning efforts. This webpage is being updated regularly, and we encourage you to check it frequently for important updates. Learn More
Wasatch Academy is a richly diverse community with students from over 30 nations and is noted as one of the top boarding schools in the United States.
With small class sizes, full-time dorm parents, a project-based education approach, and an industry-leading Learning Center, students can elevate their knowledge into a lifelong pursuit of learning.
The clean and safe location of Mount Pleasant, Utah, allows students to focus on academic pursuits during the week and enjoy weekends filled with numerous activities. Students can enjoy Utah`s great outdoor recreation as well as various cultural, recreational, and service-based activities in nearby cities and local areas.
At an intersection of personal discovery and unparalleled education, we welcome you to explore all Wasatch Academy has to offer and learn more about what makes us the birthplace for the leaders of tomorrow.
Wasatch Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A24 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+16 Students
- B15 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+10 Students
Experiential Immersions at Wasatch Academy
Experiential learning is dedicated to bridging the gap between classroom knowledge and real-world experiences. Through this framework, our students combine their classroom education with outdoor adventures, community service, international trips, sustainability initiatives, and other unique opportunities to create a broad assembly of learning techniques.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses