Warwick Valley High School is a highly rated, public school located in Warwick, NY. It has 1,334 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
89 Sanfordville Rd
Warwick, NY 10990
Work Here? Claim Your School
Warwick Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-141 Students
- B96 Students
- A+93 Students
- A-87 Students
- A80 Students
- A+77 Students
- B70 Students
- A+67 Students
- B+64 Students
- C+63 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 62 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.42 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.49 responses
Schools like Warwick Valley High School
- B+Goshen Central High School
- Goshen Central School District, NY
- 143 reviews
- B-Wallkill Valley Regional High School
- Public School
- Hardyston Township, NJ
- 89 reviews
- B+George F. Baker High School
- Tuxedo Union Free School District, NY
- 44 reviews
- A-Minisink Valley High School
- Minisink Valley Central School District, NY
- 167 reviews
Warwick Valley High School Reviews
Honestly a top notch high school! Teachers are attentive and understanding and, for the most part, are good at conveying information. Warwick offers an incredible amount of AP classes as well as various other optional classes in a huge array of topics. The CTEC programs also add another level of individuality to our schedules that makes sure every single kid gets what they want out of school.
I am a Senior right now and I have to say that I am going to miss my school so much. Warwick Valley High School (WVHS) gave me the whole high school experience I wished for and much, much more! Of course, just like every high school student, I had my ups and downs. There were times when I just blamed my high school for everything. No high school is perfect. But I have to say WVHS is definitely close to being perfect. You will make friends here, your teachers will be your best friends sometimes, you will make enemies too but you will make more memories than anything! I am so proud and lucky to be a wildcat!
Warwick Valley High School has given me a great experience in meeting other people, leadership opportunities, and us electives that have exposed me to several different fields that colleges offer. I loved high school because of my experience at Warwick Valley High School, I've grown so much in the past four years and am hoping for the same type of experience/exposure in college!