Warwick Valley High School is a highly rated, public school located in Warwick, NY. It has 1,379 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 97% in reading.
89 Sanfordville Rd
Warwick, NY 10990
Warwick Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-107 Students
- B71 Students
- A+66 Students
- A-62 Students
- A+56 Students
- A56 Students
- B49 Students
- B+45 Students
- B-44 Students
- A+43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 62 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.42 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.49 responses
Schools like Warwick Valley High School
- A-Goshen Central High School
- Goshen Central School District, NY
- 139 reviews
- B+Wallkill Valley Regional High School
- Public School
- Hardyston Township, NJ
- 78 reviews
- B+George F. Baker High School
- Tuxedo Union Free School District, NY
- 43 reviews
- BMinisink Valley High School
- Minisink Valley Central School District, NY
- 156 reviews
Warwick Valley High School Reviews
I am a Senior right now and I have to say that I am going to miss my school so much. Warwick Valley High School (WVHS) gave me the whole high school experience I wished for and much, much more! Of course, just like every high school student, I had my ups and downs. There were times when I just blamed my high school for everything. No high school is perfect. But I have to say WVHS is definitely close to being perfect. You will make friends here, your teachers will be your best friends sometimes, you will make enemies too but you will make more memories than anything! I am so proud and lucky to be a wildcat!
Warwick Valley High School has given me a great experience in meeting other people, leadership opportunities, and us electives that have exposed me to several different fields that colleges offer. I loved high school because of my experience at Warwick Valley High School, I've grown so much in the past four years and am hoping for the same type of experience/exposure in college!
There was a multitude of interesting electives from computer science, to veterinary sciences, to floral design. The classes were well constructed with qualified and caring teachers. Many of the varsity sports were very competitive and did very well in the district, the clubs are very widespread, there really is something for everyone, however, my main complaint is the lack of diversity. Warwick is a school that is almost completely lacking in minority groups, leaving all of the opinions and views to be Brough to the table by an almost completely white population.