Warwick Senior High School
- LITITZ, PA
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade C+
- Administrationgrade C
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Warwick Senior High School is an above average, public school located in LITITZ, PA. It has 1,309 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 73% of students are at least proficient in math and 76% in reading.
Warwick Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+188 Students
- grade A125 Students
- grade B124 Students
- grade A minus121 Students
- grade B76 Students
- grade A minus71 Students
- grade B59 Students
- grade A+57 Students
- grade B56 Students
- grade B50 Students
View Homes Near Warwick Senior High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 76 responses
- Art Show18%
- Student section14%
- Home coming13%
- Boli day7%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 27 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$15,073 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 36 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 36 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 36 responses
Schools like Warwick Senior High School
- grade BElizabethtown Area Senior High School
- Elizabethtown Area School District, PA
- Rating 3.48 out of 5 136 reviews
- grade ALampeter-Strasburg Senior High School
- Lampeter-Strasburg School District, PA
- Rating 3.8 out of 5 193 reviews
- grade B+Ephrata Senior High School
- Ephrata Area School District, PA
- Rating 3.63 out of 5 211 reviews
- grade A minusCocalico Senior High School
- Cocalico School District, PA
- Rating 3.78 out of 5 247 reviews
Warwick Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.77 out of 5 235 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Pretty Good! Some teachers are really great, and a few are awful. The admin was not my favorite, just super uptight and made pointless rules that made everything harder on students, which did get frustrating. Counseling staff struggles to keep up with all students and help them all with classes, college prep, struggles outside of school and more. Overall though my experience was good.
The environment at Warwick High School is pretty average for your typical suburban school. In terms of sports, Warwick has a wide variety of sports ranging from cross country to golf. The school district could use some additional attention to small clubs and smaller extra-curricular activities. The course rigor is pretty good at times (difficult- as it should be) and holds students accountable for their grades- but is sparing to say the least. Unfortunately though, like many other school districts in Pennsylvanian public schooling, the methodology of, "no student is left behind," is present. The teachers at Warwick Senior High are phenomenal for the most part. 99 times out of 100, students always leave the teachers with a great impression of them. Hence, with all that in mind, I'd say that Warwick Senior High School is a pretty decent, well-off public school that- for the most part- is a satisfactory school for secondary education.
Now, I may be a bit biased since I had a rather easy time at high school, but the teachers I had there, from my experience, worked hard to ensure that the students under their care could succeed so long as some of the responsibility for doing so fell onto the students as well. This means that if a student was having trouble in a class, it would be up to them to communicate this with the teachers or guidance counselors so that they would know how to help. Unfortunately, this school is not always well-prepared when it comes to handling adversity; bullying, from what my sister has told me, is and always has been a mishandled issue in this school, for one thing. The school also doesn't seem to have a clear plan for reopening during the COVID-19 pandemic, and if they aren't careful, then their current students could wind up getting sick, my sister being among them.