Warwick Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Lititz, PA. It has 1,385 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 76% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% in reading.
Warwick Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+160 Students
- A108 Students
- B107 Students
- A-102 Students
- B69 Students
- A-61 Students
- B+56 Students
- A+53 Students
- B49 Students
- B43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Schools like Warwick Senior High School
- BElizabethtown Area Senior High School
- Elizabethtown Area School District, PA
- 132 reviews
- ALampeter-Strasburg Senior High School
- Lampeter-Strasburg School District, PA
- 191 reviews
- B+Ephrata Senior High School
- Ephrata Area School District, PA
- 201 reviews
- A-Cocalico Senior High School
- Cocalico School District, PA
- 239 reviews
Warwick Senior High School Reviews
Pretty Good! Some teachers are really great, and a few are awful. The admin was not my favorite, just super uptight and made pointless rules that made everything harder on students, which did get frustrating. Counseling staff struggles to keep up with all students and help them all with classes, college prep, struggles outside of school and more. Overall though my experience was good.
I think that some of their rules need to change with the times. It took them years to realize that their dress code did not allow girls to wear shorts because no company made shorts that long. They need to ask the teachers' opinions on more things including standardized tests. The teachers are with the students every day, and the really good ones connect with their students. That being said, teachers are the ones that know what students think about certain procedures. The administration, as much as they try don't really know how students are impacted by the rules and regulations that they put in place.
Warwick has a lot of different classes and extracurriculars to offer. The most interesting class I took was "history and study of vocal music", which is pretty much just singing lessons. Most teachers care about students and want them to succeed. Overall I had a pretty decent experience and kept some friends from high school still.