Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Warroad High School is an above average, public school located in Warroad, MN. It has 471 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Warroad High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+36 Students
- B+34 Students
- A+31 Students
- B-30 Students
- B-21 Students
- B+19 Students
- C+17 Students
- B13 Students
- A-11 Students
- B-9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Warroad High School Reviews
What I loved about warroad is that it’s never hard to sow friends there , everybody will always be kind if you are also kind which is amazing honestly. The atmosphere is always full with positivity from teachers and students. There isn’t honestly one thing I would change from my experience there!
Warroad High School is a pretty average highschool, except that its connected to the Elementary school. Its quite small. The highschool doesnt offer much variety of classes but I do not blame them. Its a small school meaning not much funding. We have an amazing girls hockey team. I like the direction the school is going though. The school is expanding and improving the weight training room, which is exciting. I look forward to see what holds for the school in the next few years.
I liked that there were not a lot of students and so you knew everyone, but that is also what I did not like because it made it so hard to make new friends. I thoroughly enjoyed my teachers and the ability I had to take dual credit classes for college credit.