Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Warrior Run High School is an above average, public school located in Turbotville, PA. It has 505 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Warrior Run High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B95 Students
- C+47 Students
- B38 Students
- C+35 Students
- A+32 Students
- A30 Students
- B-22 Students
- C+21 Students
- B21 Students
- B19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 55 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Warrior Run High School
- B-Muncy Junior/Senior High School
- Muncy School District, PA
- 60 reviews
- B-South Williamsport Area Junior/Senior High School
- South Williamsport Area School District, PA
- 74 reviews
- C+Millville Area Junior/Senior High School
- Millville Area School District, PA
- 33 reviews
- B-Milton High School
- Milton Area School District, PA
- 58 reviews
Warrior Run High School Reviews
Warrior Run was an excellent high school, and provided me with an enjoyable four years. The teachers and administration worked really hard to prepare students for life after high school. There were many opportunities for students with varying interests, such as interests in college or interests in the work force. Warrior Run offered programs like LYCO CTC, STEM, and ACE for students who wanted more than the typical high school experience. I am part of the Accelerated College Experience program at Bloomsburg University, which has prepared me for life as a real college student. I am extremely grateful to have attended Warrior Run High School, and to have been given many unique opportunities.
I like that Warrior Run School District is rural and small and that anyone is accepted there by fellow peers no matter your sex/race/religion/special needs. The buildings need updated (which supposedly has been in the works for the past 5+ years but no results yet). The athletic fields need upgrading (ie soccer, track especially) so that as athletes we can be competitive with surrounding districts. Offer more options in the High school level for classes. Computer technology is rather good for such a small district.
The teachers are very dedicated and helpful. The honors classes can be challenging, as well as AP classes. Definitely take an AP class if you plan to go to college. Though nothing can truly prepare you for college other than actually going and taking college classes at a University, AP classes do help you to have a higher standard for your work. Some teachers do not prepare students for college in that they track students down when they need work from them- this does not happen in college.