Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Warren Woods Tower High School is an above average, public school located in Warren, MI. It has 1,120 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 64% in reading.
Warren Woods Tower High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+188 Students
- A177 Students
- B144 Students
- B131 Students
- C114 Students
- B+112 Students
- A+104 Students
- B+91 Students
- B-70 Students
- B68 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Schools like Warren Woods Tower High School
- BWarren Woods Enterprise High School
- Warren Woods Public Schools, MI
- 6 reviews
- BLamphere High School
- Lamphere Public Schools, MI
- 116 reviews
- BWarren Mott High School
- Warren Consolidated Schools, MI
- 405 reviews
- B-Sterling Heights Senior High School
- Warren Consolidated Schools, MI
- 199 reviews
Warren Woods Tower High School Reviews
From the Principal on down through all the staff, this group of people is compassionate, exciting and fun. In addition to their teaching responsibilities, a large majority of the staff participate in extra-curricular activities such as coaching sports, cheerleading, dance, etc...So many as well attend these extra-curricular events to support their school/kids. This crew is definitely a hands-on group and should be commended. And with a Senior who's senior year has been greatly affected by COVID19, the staff has continued to stay in contact with the students, still trying to plan for SR events, and have shown their appreciation with a drive-by SR tribute at the school for the parents and kids to attend. They played the class song on the loud speakers from the press box, had the scoreboard lit up in 20-20-20-20, decorated the field with school colors and had the mascot present. All this while maintaining social distancing. It was a nice tribute to the WWT SR graduating class.
As an alum, I was very shocked to see how high of ratings my school received on this site. The academics were nowhere near up to par with many other schools in the area. While I was a student, there were only five AP classes available on campus, students had to be bussed to other schools if they wanted to take any others, taking a large chunk of the day. While there were a lot of great teachers, a lot of the math and science department was incredibly lax and I felt like I started college very underprepared in these areas. The arts and music departments were grossly underfunded, but a lot of focus was placed on sports. I was also very disappointed in administration for not addressing issues pertaining to a friends suicide attempts after I brought my concerns to their attention. Every high school has its problems, but for students who want to pursue a lucrative or professional career, Warren Woods Tower provides a very challenging start
My experience at warren woods tower was very eventful from the football games, to homecoming with channel 955’s project 11:11, to our last day without knowing it was our last day. They try hard to keep things going along with the best interests of the students, although sometimes the rules are a little strict and some of us don't like following them, its for our safety. Some staff in the building make it feel as if they never can have your side with certain situations but the other staff make up for it with their bubbly, open and sweet personality.