Warren Township High School is a highly rated, public school located in Gurnee, IL. It has 4,158 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Warren Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+446 Students
- A-312 Students
- B+305 Students
- B297 Students
- A-294 Students
- A+294 Students
- A-274 Students
- A+244 Students
- A243 Students
- B208 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.87 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.87 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 279 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.124 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.124 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.124 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.139 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.139 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.138 responses
Schools like Warren Township High School
- AMundelein Consolidated High School
- Public School
- Mundelein, IL
- 522 reviews
- AGrayslake North High School
- Grayslake Community High School District No. 127, IL
- 311 reviews
- APalatine High School
- Township High School District No. 211, IL
- 538 reviews
- A+Wheeling High School
- Township High School District No. 214, IL
- 282 reviews
Warren Township High School Reviews
Honestly, Warren Township was a great place to attend high school. While it helped me achieve great academic feats, make amazing, lifelong friends, and expose me to a loving community that was 100% there to lead me on the path to attending Bradley University, I believe the best part of my time at Warren was the relationships I built with the teachers and faculty there. They're awesome, very caring, and very qualified educators, and I could not have made it without them. They built me up in tough times, helped me when I was struggling to understand course material, and most importantly, adequately prepared me for what real college coursework is like. Shoutout to Mr. Denny and Mr. Anderson! You made my high school career something I'll never forget. Thank you.
After only two years of being in this building, I can say that I love it so much! The teachers are very helpful and don't expect you to get everything right, shows how much they really do care about their students. Not only that, there is such a diversity in students, different cultures and races are around this school. We have an abundance of different clubs that go from tabletop games to even a club like Avanza, where students of Hispanic ethnicity get to collab with one another and even compete against other schools with trivia on their culture and even a dance battle!
Warren Township High School has been a wonderful place for me to grow as a student and a person. I have had the pleasure of getting to know many wonderful, supportive educators, administrators and staff during my time here. They have inspired me and supported my efforts to continue my education beyond high school. I was treated with dignity, respect, and appreciation by my teachers, many of whom went the extra mile to be relatable, progressive, approachable, and friendly. I am grateful for my time at WTHS!