Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Warren High School is a public school located in Warren, TX. It has 317 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-40 Students
- A+36 Students
- B-33 Students
- A+29 Students
- A-20 Students
- B18 Students
- B+17 Students
- A-17 Students
- B17 Students
- A15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Warren High School
- CKountze High School
- Kountze Independent School District, TX
- 60 reviews
- B+Big Sandy School
- Big Sandy Independent School District (Dallardsville), TX
- PK, K-12
- 31 reviews
- C+Spurger High School
- Spurger Independent School District, TX
- 6 reviews
- BWoodville High School
- Woodville Independent School District, TX
- 30 reviews
Warren High School Reviews
Everyone is friendly and the teachers always help when you ask! Make sure you turn in all of the daily grades because they will determine if you pass or fail. Use the study guides, and if the teacher offers to stay after school try your best to take them up on it.
Some of the teachers here need to go ahead and retire. They have had a good run, but sometimes it feels like they are holding the school back from its full potential. It's a small school so everyone knows everyone which can be good for the most part. The administration in the high school has been the same for over twenty years. We have just recently gotten a new superintendent, she seems to be very dedicated to the school, which is always a good thing. I have been very lucky to spend my years in such a laid back, but efficient school environment.
My experience at Warren High School was an average experience. We are a small town so there’s no big tradition or anything like there is at other bigger schools. That’s one of the big things I would like to see change. Our school lacks in spirit which is the main reason we don’t do anything big in our town. There are smaller towns than mine though that have triple the amount of spirit we do and it shows. For example, there’s a small 2A school down the road from us that had a football team win back to back state championships. During their games, everyone is participating in everything no matter what. As a result from this issue in our school I don’t really think I got the “high school is some of the best years of your life” feeling.