Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Warren High School is a public, charter school located in Warren, AR. It has 458 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Warren High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C116 Students
- B63 Students
- B-54 Students
- B-54 Students
- A-53 Students
- C+47 Students
- B46 Students
- B42 Students
- C34 Students
- B+27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Warren High School Reviews
Warren High School is a diverse, welcoming school. The sport program is excellent, but unfortunately academics are subpar. I have had to teacher my child writing, vocabulary and almost all math skills. He is in the AP classes and like the rest of the top students, have struggled with the ACT. This issue goes back to the entire school district and is not only the high school. The counselor is not helpful in assisting disabled students with assistance with the ACT or findings scholarships. Many people are home schooling or busing out of the area.
My Freshman year was the first time I attended Warren School. It has offered me the classes I needed and the staff has always been ready and willing to help me with anything I need. This Year, my Senior year, I am able to take 4 college classes for college credit in High School. The school also has an awesome staff to help all Seniors navigate the college applications and scholarship application processes.
I love Warren High school, it’s a great school. The things I would like to see change would be the bathrooms, and the cafeteria food.