Warren High School is an above average, public school located in Vincent, OH. It has 610 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Warren High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-138 Students
- A+93 Students
- B+57 Students
- A51 Students
- C+44 Students
- B-33 Students
- A-26 Students
- B25 Students
- B24 Students
- A+22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Warren High School
- C+Morgan High School
- Morgan Local School District, OH
- 32 reviews
- C+Marietta High School
- Marietta City School District, OH
- 106 reviews
- BWilliamstown High School
- Wood County Schools, WV
- 65 reviews
- C+Federal Hocking High School
- Federal Hocking Local School District, OH
- 29 reviews
Warren High School Reviews
Warren High School is a very welcoming school. When entering high school it can be very nerve racking and scary but the staff at this high school treats you so well and each teacher truly wants you to succeed. My favorite thing about this school is their extracurricular activities. they offer anything each student would be interested in from sports to clubs to religious meetings and they welcome anyone who is interested. One thing I would change is the guidance counselors, the counselors do not do their job very well they are not very beneficial in this scholarship process and did not talk to me once about college or helped me make my decision. They do not portray the open door facility as most schools do but other than that I would be willing to say that this school is the one to go to!
The school buildings are in bad shape but the teachers are awesome! Our community has attempted to pass a levy to build new school building multiple times but the community always votes it down. While this is disappointing, the teachers and staff continue to do an amazing job teaching the students. I feel like I am prepared to move on to college next year. I attended Washing State Community College my Junior and Senior years of high school through the CCP program and this has also helped prepare me for college. I am thankful for my Warren High School experience and look forward to moving on to the future.
My experience at Warren High School has been nothing short of exceptional. While the school may be underfunded, the teachers add such a value that make Warren seem wealthy. I have never once had a teacher that was not invested in every student and committed to making sure we are prepared for the next step in our education. The teachers at Warren High School have shown me how fun and exciting learning can be. Although I would like to see an improvement in the outdated facilities, the school's staff makes learning at Warren High School an unforgettable experience.