Ware Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Ware, MA. It has 472 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 41% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Ware Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A25 Students
- A+18 Students
- C+14 Students
- B-14 Students
- A13 Students
- C+10 Students
- A+10 Students
- B10 Students
- A+9 Students
- C+8 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ware Junior/Senior High School
Schools like Ware Junior/Senior High School
- B-North Brookfield High School
- North Brookfield Public Schools, MA
- 42 reviews
- B-Putnam Vocational-Technical Academy
- Springfield Public Schools, MA
- 159 reviews
- C+Palmer High School
- Palmer Public Schools, MA
- 50 reviews
- B-Pathfinder Vocational Technical High School
- Public School
- Palmer, MA
- 42 reviews
Ware Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I enjoyed my high school career at Ware Jr Sr High School. I was very active and involved within the school community. I played two varsity sports, was the Vice President of student council and the National Honors Society. Being involved and balanced academically and socially definitely made me high school experience memorable. I graduated with a 4.0 GPA from taking several honors courses and AP courses.
Ware High School has a mix of good and bad things in the school. Some of the great things about going here is that since it is such a small town and school, there is more one on one time with teachers and staff. Having a small school for that reason is a great thing. Also since it us such a small school the students and staff are like one family. Our school spirit is through the roof you would never guess there is only 58 kids in my graduating class. Some of the negatives and things that I hope one day change at Ware High School is the number of opportunities academic wise. We don't have many options for classes or teachers that a lot of our classes end up being only. Also for our guidance department as a whole to get stronger.
The administration are dumb as dirt and can't do their job well enough to effectively run a school at all. You don't learn at this school you figure out tricks to get by until you are thrown into the real world completely unprepared where you will most likely work a dead end job in this microscopic town. The only thing that gives me hope for this school is the teachers that are inspiring and care about their students. This school desperately needs to offer more extracurricular activities.