Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Warden High School is a public school located in Warden, WA. It has 250 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Warden High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A99 Students
- B-93 Students
- B-67 Students
- B-53 Students
- A+50 Students
- B+45 Students
- C40 Students
- A-32 Students
- A-25 Students
- A-23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Warden High School Reviews
Warden High School, was interesting to say the least. You would never think so much trouble could come out of such a small school. My graduating class of 2017 was 69 students out of 106 students in my class total, that’s around 65% which isn’t turn is 15% lower than the national average of 80% for the 2016-2017 school year according to the National Center for Education Statistics. I blame this morbidly low graduation rate on the the faculty. My school was like most schools, constantly prepping students for college, which is no fault in the slightest. The fault comes when teachers turn their heads on students who either were not interested in going to college, or did not think they would be able to go to college. This leads to a disinterest in school as a whole by students. And instead of seeking help for these struggling students and showing them why performing in high school is important they neglected them and simply passed them onto the next grade.
Extra-curriculars have been a big part of my high school experience, and there are plenty of sports and clubs you can participate in. The teachers and administrators are very helpful and easy to talk to if there's an issue. The only bad thing is that there has been a lot of transitioning teachers ocer the past few years.
My experience at Warden High School was great. I like how a friend can be made with no problems. I like how you get to know just about everyone in the school and can always go around to ask for help. At Warden High School there is also several ways to be involved and sports is one of my favorites because I enjoy to play and be in a team. My favorite part of playing has to be representing softball at state. At Warden we also have a great staff and many that can help and make you successful. One thing I’d like to change is the time give extra time in between classes because many times some can get busy and not make it on time. Overall, Warden High School has been a great experience and really fun to be around.