Walton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+309 Students
- B+131 Students
- A+123 Students
- B112 Students
- A+104 Students
- A+91 Students
- B+77 Students
- B+75 Students
- A63 Students
- A-63 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 105 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.57 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.72 responses
Schools like Walton High School
- A+Chamblee Charter High School
- Dekalb County Schools, GA
- 462 reviews
- A-North Springs High School
- Fulton County Schools, GA
- 402 reviews
- NGIvy Preparatory Academy at Gwinnett
- Public School
- Norcross, GA
- 7 reviews
- A+Lassiter High School
- Cobb County Schools, GA
- 425 reviews
Walton High School Reviews
Review Walton High School
INCREDIBLE AND GREAT IN ACADEMICS. SO MUCH BETTER THAN LASSITER! At Walton, the great teachers makes sure that you are grasping the concepts before you move on. My older sister goes to Walton and she adores it. Although at some times it gets tough due to all of the rough material you must master, everyone is there to help you thrive. Walton really has a tight community and they will all work to get the students in a great position for college.
Walton provides a wide range of academic opportunities from extremely rigorous AP education to easier on level classes. AP classes at Walton are no joke. Its excellent teachers push students to their limits which results in high averaging AP exam scores. Everyday, it's common to hear students complain about lack of sleep or stress induced by the workload of AP and Honors classes. Many Walton alumni report that taking multiple AP classes at Walton is harder than some years in college. As a result, students feel more prepared for college and rigorous curriculum. A downside to the academics at Walton is that students in on level classes are given a lazy education that removes the sense of importance for academics which creates some polarization between AP students and on level students. Overall, Walton is an awesome school with incredible AP teachers that academically prepares its students for college.
Walton High School is a fantastic high school to attend to. The teachers and other administrators set the bar high for all of their students. There are many rigorous courses such as AP and honors classes that students can chose from to help advance their knowledge and enhance their learning experience. I will say that because Walton sets their bars so high for their students, some of the classes can become a bit challenging. Due to this factor, Walton has many different opportunities to get help with whatever subject that student struggles with most. Some examples include teachers giving up their time a couple days a week to have a help session or there even is a Nation Honors Society to get help from fellow classmates who do well in certain subjects that others may not be so great at. Overall, Walton High School strives for excellence for each and every student with hopes of them each having a bright and successful future.