Since 1947 Walsingham Academy has offered families a better educational option. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy and grounded in the values of compassion and service, Walsingham students receive more than a high-powered education. They learn that everyone is worthwhile. That there is great joy in helping others. And that the real power of a prestigious education is what you do with it.
From our Early Learners program to 12th grade, Walsingham students experience an education that connects through thought and action. It is both contemplative and communal. Because true learning happens when you combine expert, active instruction with mindful, individual reflection.
The beauty of the Walsingham community lies in the opportunities for students to engage outside of the classroom, including dozens of clubs, athletics for students in grades 5-12 and visual arts education for all students.
Walsingham Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+45 Students
- A+38 Students
- A32 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+19 Students
- B+19 Students
- A17 Students
- A-16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses