Wall High School is a highly rated, public school located in Wall, NJ. It has 1,091 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 38% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Wall High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A148 Students
- A-128 Students
- A93 Students
- B90 Students
- B87 Students
- A+78 Students
- B63 Students
- C+60 Students
- A+52 Students
- A-49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Wall High School
- B+Shore Regional High School
- Public School
- West Long Branch, NJ
- 127 reviews
- A-Manasquan High School
- Manasquan School District, NJ
- 185 reviews
- A-Point Pleasant Borough High School
- Point Pleasant Borough School District, NJ
- 209 reviews
- A-Middletown High School South
- Middletown Township Public School District, NJ
- 247 reviews
Wall High School Reviews
Wall High School was a pleasant time during my four years there. I was welcomed with open arms, as I came from out of the district when I arrived. There are many athletics, clubs, events, and opportunities for students of all sorts to take advantage of. I, for one, did spring track for four years and spent substantial time in Mock Trial, Art Club, and Environmental club. Of course, there are some problems with upper management and cliques and the notoriously debated class rank system, but high school is all about what you make of it. If you're strategic and make the right decisions and take advantage of the opportunities you have to succeed at Wall, you'll find yourself content with spending your time there.
Wall High School is a great high school and has offered me an excellent education so far. The school offers many different courses, sports, and clubs which I take full advantage of. I love the teachers I've had over the years. They really care about their students and go out of their way to make sure you're succeeding in their class.
Of course there is always room for improvement, but Wall High School provides amazing opportunities and room to grow. Teachers are fully engaged in the well being of their students, as well as the principals and counselors.