Walkerville Public Schools Reviews

My experience at Walkerville was enjoyable. One of the advantages of being here was getting to know other people easier because we're small. You build these bonds with your classmates and teachers in this small community. Something that I wish I could change is the amount of classes we're offered here. Usually if I want to take another course I have to do it online. I prefer to have a teacher teach me the subject because I feel like I learn the material better that way.
The teachers are dumb, food is terrible, and the polices are never followed through. DO NOT send your kids here.
I think that if I had the opportunity to go back to school, and start over anywhere I would start somwheres else with a bigger school and community. Only because I would like something that has more to offer me than what this school did.
Start Your Review of Walkerville Public Schools
The small atmosphere provides a great sense of belonging. The closeness developed between the teachers and students is a phenomenal experience that I would never have traded in for a bigger school. Being a small public school is tough and because of it kids sometimes have to fight for an education that goes above. Things like dual enrollment and challenging classes are a possibility, but students have to work to attain them. I don't regret spending my high school career here; I only wish that more opportunities could be made available to the students.
Our school is the well known high school for the performing Arts. To stay in these classes you must keep a B average. During your time here you will perform and learn many things that you may end up performing again in the Arts Field. I will be taking away from this my Italian and German knowledge as well as my knowledge for History thanks to Dance, Vocal and Drama.
It could be healthier but then they would loose money due to the students liking the food they sell now. I wish they had more choices for people who can not eat grain but this will not happen.
not a whole lot of competiveness.
Great kids and teachers. Not a school for athletes