4230 N University Ave
Provo, UT 84604
Walden School of Liberal Arts Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-19 Students
- B-11 Students
- A-11 Students
- B+6 Students
- A-4 Students
- B+4 Students
- C+3 Students
- B-3 Students
- B3 Students
- A+3 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Walden School of Liberal Arts
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Walden School of Liberal Arts Reviews
Review Walden School of Liberal Arts
Allows freedom of self expression, gives experiences no other school offers, and creates educated, inspired, and independent students.
It's super chill, really social. Kind of gossipy, but overall really cool and the teachers are freaking amazing
My school was able to give me a glimpse of the bigger picture. It showed me the world in a way that I couldn't have at any other school. We went on trips, we studied different cultures, and most of all each course we taught in way that encouraged students to see beyond the classroom. I personally benefited from my this approach, in many ways. Not only did I work hard and try new things, but my school sparked a desire in me to change the world. I had the chance to excel academically, make a science project that made it to the Intel International Science fair, and much more. I was nominated one of the 20 students who will change the world by Utah Valley Magazine. It was my school that made that possible.