Wahoo High School is an above average, public school located in Wahoo, NE. It has 299 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Wahoo High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-83 Students
- B47 Students
- B+28 Students
- C+25 Students
- B22 Students
- C+21 Students
- B+21 Students
- A-19 Students
- B18 Students
- B17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wahoo High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Wahoo High School
- BDouglas County West High School
- Douglas County West Community Schools, NE
- 102 reviews
- B+Yutan High School
- Yutan Public Schools, NE
- 20 reviews
- B-Fremont Senior High School
- Fremont Public Schools, NE
- 193 reviews
- B-Cedar Bluffs High School
- Cedar Bluffs Public Schools, NE
- 14 reviews
Wahoo High School Reviews
I enjoyed seeing how much staff wants to see us thrive and understand coursework. I would like to see Wahoo become more open-minded and diverse, whether that be incorporating new clubs or having a more positive mindset on anything different than the norm
Wahoo High School is small, with around 500 students. Due to the small class sizes, I was able to form close relationships with not only the people in my current class, but with others in different grades as well. Wahoo offers lots of preparation for the future with our College and Career readiness class, Guidance Counselor, and the ability to take college courses junior and senior year. The parents are also very involved and it's a close knit community thanks to our small town.
I fully enjoyed my time at Wahoo High School. The teachers and students were very friendly. WHS was a small High school but, of high quality. Each student were given laptops and/or tablets to complete assignments and do research. The facility was always very clean safe. Lunch was something I had looked forward to everyday. The cooks were very kind and made delicious food. As a student we were very blessed. Teachers had went above and beyond to attend to each student individually and help them pursue higher education. The only complaint I have about this school is that it did not have an abundance of choices in terms of classes. It was very limited in comparison to other schools. With that said, WHS is a great school.