Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Wagoner High School is a public school located in Wagoner, OK. It has 657 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Wagoner High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-153 Students
- A137 Students
- B103 Students
- A93 Students
- C+49 Students
- C+44 Students
- A-31 Students
- B30 Students
- C28 Students
- B+24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Wagoner High School Reviews
Wagoner is a very welcoming community. The classes are great and being apart of a team or club is a real pleasure. The past four years that I have spent at this school have been the best. I have made so many memories joining the marching band and the science club. I suggest to any student who goes to school here to join a team or organization in the school. I hope to come back to Wagoner in the next few years to be apart of education! Thank you Wagoner, for teaching me to be the best me I can be!
Wagoner high school doesn’t have the best facilities but they have caring teachers, at least the AP teachers care. The food isn’t the greatest but the lunch ladies work towards bettering the food. They even gave us spices to choose from to put on our food, except for salt because apparently that’s a sin. Our sports are exceptional especially since we have 3 or 4 championship wins for wagoner football (I don’t remember how many we won because I don’t like football that much anyways). I laugh at the security fence that they put up around the school because it doesn’t actually surround the whole school. It doesn’t wrap around the back of the school where there is this dirt road. So really if you wanted to get in, it wouldn’t take you very long to figure out how. Overall I’d say that wagoner high school is an average school. The positives cancel out the negatives, which gives you an average small town high school experience. Would I recommend it? Depends.
I loved my time at Wagoner! You get out the effort you put in. Some say that this school does not prepare you for college but i feel like I was prepared well because I took advantage of the AP and Honors classes this high school had to offer. When I attended this school, it felt like my second home. The teachers and staff really care about each student. However, there do need to be some improvements. For example, the sports facilities, restrooms, and lockers are the main area that needs improvement. It could also be a little cleaner with better food options for breakfast and lunch.