Wadley High School is a public school located in Wadley, AL. It has 437 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 30% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Wadley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+26 Students
- A14 Students
- A14 Students
- B11 Students
- A-7 Students
- A-6 Students
- B6 Students
- B-6 Students
- A-5 Students
- B-5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wadley High School
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Wadley High School
Wadley High School Reviews
As a student who has been attending Wadley for my entire life, I can say that the school has become more integrated and attentive as the years have progressed. I am pleased with the addition of a band once I entered high school, and happy that it has progressed as far as it has. I still think that there are ways the school should pay more attention to creative and expressionist activities instead of pouring so much focus into sports, and I hope that future generations of students can experience creative freedom in ways I was not able to.
Wadley High School is a small school with an abundance of teachers interested in your learning and success. The small size of the school also ensures that you know everyone in your grade, and almost everyone else.
I have not always went to Wadley High School, but when I moved it truly changed my life. Because WHS is so small, we rely on each other for many different reasons. This family oriented atmosphere for a teenager is unlike any other.