Wabash High School is a public school located in Wabash, IN. It has 427 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Wabash High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A44 Students
- B+38 Students
- A+31 Students
- B-24 Students
- B20 Students
- A-19 Students
- B+19 Students
- B16 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Wabash High School
- B-Maconaquah High School
- Maconaquah School Corporation, IN
- 78 reviews
- C+Peru High School
- Peru Community Schools, IN
- 101 reviews
- BManchester Junior/Senior High School
- Manchester Community Schools, IN
- 51 reviews
- BOak Hill High School
- Oak Hill United School Corporation, IN
- 88 reviews
Wabash High School Reviews
Wabash High School is a fantastic gateway towards prepping for college early on! You can earn college credits alongside your regular high school credits, taking both high school and college classes. Wabash High School is great, and it helps students become more prepared for the next step in their education.
Offered many college/AP courses to help us get a head start on college. Have many different clubs and sports, so everyone can be involved in something they enjoy. Lastly, the staff is look at the best interest of the students and wants each and every one to do there absolute best!
In my experience at Wabash it was a very close knit community feeling and a great atmosphere. The administration is top not and the teacher are very friendly however a little lazy. The academic opportunities it presents however are top notch such as the early college program and AP/Dc classes. Wabash definitely is one of the best schools to prepare students for college. The sports when I came to Wabash had very little culture and was somewhat dull. However, with the sports teams drastically strengthening the atmosphere and culture are too. Overall Wabash is one of the best small schools around.