Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Vista Grande High School is a public school located in Casa Grande, AZ. It has 1,727 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 29% in reading.
Vista Grande High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A438 Students
- A379 Students
- B378 Students
- C+266 Students
- B221 Students
- A+112 Students
- B+103 Students
- A95 Students
- B+59 Students
- B-57 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 128 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.45 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.49 responses
Schools like Vista Grande High School
- B-Casa Grande Union High School
- Casa Grande Union High School District, AZ
- 207 reviews
- C+Coolidge High School
- Coolidge Unified School District, AZ
- 106 reviews
- CSanta Cruz Valley Union High School
- Santa Cruz Valley Union High School District, AZ
- 63 reviews
- B+Mission Heights Preparatory High School
- Public School
- Casa Grande, AZ
- 64 reviews
Vista Grande High School Reviews
What I liked about Vista Grande High School is the uniqueness compared to other high schools in the U.S. We have events other high schools don’t have, for example, SpartanFest! The teachers and students are culturally diverse and accepting of other’s beliefs and character. We also have student-run businesses such as a cafe called “Kudo’s Cafe”, and a store called “Vista Grande’s DECA store”. These are for students to learn how to run their own businesses outside of school and the teachers made this possible for the students! What I would like to see change is the tardy and absence policy. If you get 13 tardies and absences combined then you don’t get credit for the class. I don’t think this is fair because you could be having an emergency and the school will count it towards your attendance and not give you your credit that you earned even if you have a D or better. That’s what I like about Vista Grande High School and what I wish to change about my high school.
I’m currently a junior in high school, at Vista Grande High School and my school is very committed to its students and has a very dedicated staff! This school has an amazing curriculum and really takes the time to provide what is best for the students. From our schools dances, to community projects vista has a lot of spirit and care for casa grande and continues to show that love 24/7! I love going to this school and I wouldn’t want to be any where else!
Vista Grande High school is one of the best schools in my town. They offer a wide variety of electives and extracurricular activities. The facility takes pride in their campus and teaching. They find a way to balance academics, sports, and other activities. The teachers take their time and teaching to truly help out students and grow their understanding of each subject. I am currently enrolled in freshman honors classes and so far it has treated me well. I can juggle school and extracurricular activities such as track. From what I have seen the staff is very welcoming to the incoming freshman, giving them an entire day before other grades come to school to learn the layout and classes. Overall Vista Grande is a great school.