Gentle, nurturing formation of faith and morality of students in the Salesian community toward reverent worship; responsible, global engagement; the cultivation of loving relationships; and respect for God's creation and for the diversity and dignity of all people.
Guidance of the holistic growth of each student from infancy toward adulthood through innovative teaching and learning that honors the educational philosophy of the Sisters and includes intentional fostering of leadership within a coed lower school and all-girls middle and upper schools; a challenging college preparatory program; vibrant and varied co-curricular opportunities; broad exposure to the arts; engaged citizenship; and inspiration to pursue lifelong learning.
Robust governance — derived from a long, stable, independent history — characterized by expert and wide consultation, judicious discernment, Church and community collaboration, and sound fiscal policies.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+50 Students
- A+48 Students
- A41 Students
- A+37 Students
- A32 Students
- A30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A-29 Students
- A29 Students
- A-26 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses