- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Visitation offers a wide-range of exceptional opportunities: French, Spanish and Chinese beginning in Montessori Pre-K; robotics, robust arts, athletics and service-learning programs. Our 60-acre campus is home to a STEM center, a ballet studio, a professional-caliber theater, stunning art studios, outdoor classroom and superb athletic facilities. Our faculty are dedicated and innovative; creating exceptional classroom experiences where our students grow and thrive.
COED, then All-Girls
From Montessori Pre-K through fifth grade, Vis welcomes boys and girls into a Lower School environment where each student is known, loved and challenged. In grades 6-12, we provide a uniquely empowering experience to girls. In these years, as our students shape their futures, Vis girls shine. They speak confidently, lead eagerly and are confident, competent learners. They are capable leaders. And they will be for life.
Visitation School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A69 Students
- A+63 Students
- A50 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+37 Students
- A36 Students
- A-35 Students
- A-32 Students
- A-32 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.29 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses