Visions In Education Reviews

I am very appreciative of how helpful Visions In Education (VIE) has been to me, over the years. From my experience with them, they have provided everything I ever needed involving curriculum. All school books and materials I ever needed were funded by VIE. I am currently enrolled, as a Senior, with the school. I have been part of VIE for over 7 and half years. My Credential Teacher (Koreen Deller)is always helpful, encouraging, and has made sure that I'm aware of all assignments (LPs) that are done or need to be completed at a certain time. In addition, this school has allowed me to learn so much from the variety of curriculum provided, and allowed me to learn at my own pace. I'm very excited about graduating from this school, later this month.
I loved Visions. I took all four years of high school from home because of Visions. They proved me with a laptop so I was able to work easily. I had a great teacher who helped me out with teaching me life skills.
Very flexible and a lot of courses are offered. The teacher love their job and keep students on track. Many field trips and college opportunities are available.
Start Your Review of Visions In Education
Visions is great for independent learning, but sometimes it can be a little too independent where the teachers are childish and don’t seem interested at all in your success.
Visions in Education is an amazing charter school with a lot of opportunities for its students. Many of the students take part in an independent study program that prepares us to head straight to a 4-year University. Other participate in studies with a main teacher whom watches over all of their subjects. The only that I hope they will change in the future is having more activities in the East Bay. Most of the activities and classes are in Sacramento, Vallejo and Carmichael.
I have been in Visions In Education Charter School since I was in kindergarten. This excellent school has provided me with an impeccable learning experience. I was a homeschool student through the charter over the course of over 12 years, and the dedication to learning is evident. Visions provides excellent sources for classes to take and educational opportunities for everything from field trips to choirs to athletic teams.
Visions In Education is a great and fun homeschooling program that allows the student to work and their own pace and is involved in every student's life and well being.
I enjoyed the people. I enjoyed how much they actually cared about the students. There were times when communication was difficult, but overall very good experience.
Visions in Education was the best school! I had a super flexible schedule and my classes thoroughly prepared me for college. Because Visions in Education is a charter homeschool academy, I was able to take college courses concurrently at my local community college. This helped me prepare for full-time college coursework. Because of Visions in Education, I feel that I am ready, and well equipped, to transfer to UC Davis next fall.
I loved visions in education. I actually switched to this independent study program my Junior year of High School. It helped me to take initiative in my own life- to do the work and learn on my own. The teachers I met with once a week were very patient and were always willing to help me be the most successful that I could possibly be.
Very helpful CT's that know what their doing. Give adequate funds to get all needed books and supplies. Staff is very helpful and the counselor safe knowledgeable in what I needed to do to graduate. One problem I do have is that they don't pay for kids or teens to play cub or travel sports, limiting you to play recreational.
Visions was an incredible experience. This program allowed me to have the freedom to focus on my dancing and complete my schoolwork at my own pace. I am very organized and self-motivated so this program allowed me to work at an individualized curriculum.
Visions in Education allowed me to make my own education plan, while providing structure and resources. They are flexible and work with you.
The teachers I interacted with were all extremely personable and I felt that they were invested in making sure I was on the right path to a strong future.
I Love Visions In Educations, I just wish they had more events for students in the Oakley, Brentwood, Antioch, Pittsburgh area. Rather than having them drive all the way to Carmichael or Benicia or Sacramento.
It was very open to my own pace-- which is something I struggled with in public school. I loved that my mom didn't need to be the "teacher" and I had access to tutors/teachers at the visions offices. We have biweekly "check ins" to check to mastery of given subjects. Lots of freedom with extracurriculars. I ended up graduating high school 1.5 years early-- which, for me, was the greatest value.
This is a really good option for students who can't go to class 9am-3pm 5 days a week and the academics surprisingly keep up with traditional high schools. If this program didn't exist, I probably wouldn't have graduated high school. The teachers are really helpful and encouraging and are there to help you reach your goals.
Start Your Review of Visions In Education
I love the teachers in this school, you could always look up to them. Really good education. This school is really good for students that have a job or that have to stay at home while going to school.
During my time at Visions In Education, the staff has given a lot of help. The school provided outstanding tutors. They have helped me through my Algebra 2 homework. I would definitely recommend this school.
I loved Visions. The teachers were always there to support, teach, and work with students to succeed. My teachers took the time to get to know me, and took real interest in helping me grow; completely different experience from when I was in public school. Most public high school teachers made us feel like we were just a job that they get paid for, where as Visions hired staff that loved what they do, which was seen in the way they work with us.