Visions In Education is a free public charter school serving over 6,000 students in Amador, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Sutter, and Yolo counties. Students may choose from our 3 personalized learning academies: Home School (TK-12), Independent Study (9-12), or University Prep (9-12).
Visions students enjoy flexibility and a safe learning environment. They develop 1:1 relationships with their credentialed teacher and enjoy many activities and events like dances, college tours, and field trips. We also offer the support of counselors, tutors, and a special education team.
Visions is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Visions in Education Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B132 Students
- A118 Students
- C+112 Students
- A+90 Students
- A+81 Students
- A-54 Students
- A53 Students
- A-50 Students
- B-47 Students
- A+47 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
Visions in Education Reviews
(a homeschool based school) that was able to work with my dance schedule and prepare me for college. I am beyond grateful for the staff at Visions and I can't wait to embark on this new chapter in my life, as I graduate from high school.