Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Vineland Senior High School is a public school located in Vineland, NJ. It has 2,490 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 9% of students are at least proficient in math and 19% in reading.
Vineland Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+310 Students
- C+253 Students
- B221 Students
- A179 Students
- A-121 Students
- A+103 Students
- A-102 Students
- B94 Students
- A+89 Students
- A-79 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 77 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.42 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
Schools like Vineland Senior High School
- B-Clayton High School
- Clayton Public School District, NJ
- 66 reviews
- B-Cumberland Regional High School
- Public School
- Bridgeton, NJ
- 139 reviews
- C+Millville Senior High School
- Millville School District, NJ
- 178 reviews
- BWilliamstown High School
- Monroe Township School District (Williamstown), NJ
- 327 reviews
Vineland Senior High School Reviews
High school life is probably the happiest times of our lives and Vineland Senior High School is the cause for mine. This school provides an atmosphere you want to be in, this school has teachers and staff who actually care about their students and want them to succeed in life. It is easy to create life long friends and truly gain your high school experience. Within this last year, I have seen a huge difference within the school. There is a stronger school spirit, great opportunities for students, fun activities, and more. Due to COVID-19 it has been hard on everyone, but the faculty of the school is going above and beyond to make sure students are still succeeding. We have an immense amount of diverse academic course levels, a ton of electives students can take, and tons of sports and clubs. Although this school isn't perfect, I couldn't be more thankful for the impact Vineland Senior High School has had on my life and many others.
Vineland High School is a great public school to attend to. My Highschool years were great at this school. They're so many fun activities and trips to do. The education is outstanding. This school provided the extra help that you need if you're struggling. Vineland High School Teachers are so welcoming and good educators. They care about each student and go above and beyond to make sure no kid is left behind. The administration does not allow any type of bullying or violence to happen. They have a meeting with each class about bullying and etc... This school is very strict on fights there are barely any fights that happen in this school. It is such a great school the food is great the teachers are amazing. They provide different strategies for kids to learn the lesson in games, notes, and they provide a lot of resourced that you can go back and look at. Football games are the best part.
Vineland Senior High School has given me an opportunity to join a variety of classes. Classes that have pushed me academically, and gave me practice for college level classes that I will take in the future. I have been able to take classes that I really love like music, and art classes. So I was able to learn how to play guitar, and keyboard for free. And this school also has many after school activities. I got the chance to join cross country . The couches were outstanding, and the team unity was amazing. Something I think needs to be improved is more chances to speak with teachers one on one, and get personal feed back on your school work.