Vincent Middle High School is an above average, public school located in Vincent, AL. It has 486 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 29% of students are at least proficient in math and 38% in reading.
Vincent Middle High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A69 Students
- A63 Students
- A-62 Students
- B58 Students
- B54 Students
- B52 Students
- B-43 Students
- A-30 Students
- C+27 Students
- B27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Vincent Middle High School Reviews
I love Vincent High School for the safe feeling it brings. As soon as you walk on campus, y’all to facility and staff you feel at home. Growing up in Vincent you get to be a part of a community that never dies. The relationships and memories made at Vincent always bring joy and peace. Our community is also really involved which gives us the opportunity to have so many special events to honor those people. I love the mission of Vincent High School and we are “Vincent Strong” standing together through life.
I started going to Vincent Middle High School in 7th grade. Vincent Middle High School has some very well and diverse teachers but the administration has a habit of hiring alumni who are just as bad as the teenagers when it comes to drama. They get involved, and it distracts from learner, this could truly be improved. Science and Math are the strongest subjects at this school and I feel very prepared for college in this subjects.
Vincent is a very close community, and this creates a lot of opportunities. Most students normally have the same teacher multiple times throughout high school, and this allows the teachers to understand how to best approach individual students and to push them to their potential. The small number of students also helps because teachers are able to focus on the needs of the individual students more than if the school was larger.