Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
Vincent Memorial Catholic High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Calexico, CA. It has 280 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. After graduation, 95% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Vincent Memorial Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A36 Students
- A31 Students
- A-28 Students
- A-26 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+24 Students
- A24 Students
- A+21 Students
- A19 Students
- A18 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Vincent Memorial Catholic High School
- A-Yuma Catholic High School
- Private School
- Yuma, AZ
- 80 reviews
Vincent Memorial Catholic High School Reviews
Vincent Memorial Catholic High School provides a high level of education to students who choose to challenge themselves by taking ap and honors classes and a subpar education to those who only coast through high school. The main factor holding this school back is the lack of facilities. With no lab to offer lab based science classes Vincent fails to prepare students for future science courses in college. It also has a mostly average sports program, with some extracurricular activities available outside of sports. Overall Vincent is attended by mainly Mexican students and fails to provide a diverse experience, due to the small size and lack of versatility in education. However, the education at Vincent for those who take advanced courses is sufficient in preparing students for college, outside of lab experience.
Vincent Catholic High School made my high school experience perfect. I love the environment from the school, the relationship you get to create with your teachers is wonderful, they also have incredible and well-prepared teachers. It is a little school and that makes the student community feel like one big family.
Vincent Memorial provides a great education in the spiritual and academic areas to its students. Despite the school's relatively small size, there are a variety of clubs and organizations students are invited to join. The Advanced Placement courses offered, however, are very limited, and for students interested in taking on a more challenging coursework this acts as an obstacle. Other that that, there are not many options when selecting subjects, so being able to study particular areas of interest is hardly encouraged. I have enjoyed my high school experience at Vincent Memorial; most of my teachers were attentive and thorough, and knew the material of their subject.