Vilonia High School is an above average, public school located in Vilonia, AR. It has 734 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Vilonia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B249 Students
- A-126 Students
- C+107 Students
- B-105 Students
- B84 Students
- B-50 Students
- B+46 Students
- B-41 Students
- A-37 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Schools like Vilonia High School
- BMt. Vernon/Enola High School
- Mt. Vernon/Enola School District, AR
- 25 reviews
- A-Cabot High School
- Cabot School District, AR
- 517 reviews
- B+Beebe High School
- Beebe School District, AR
- 137 reviews
- A-Greenbrier High School
- Greenbrier School District, AR
- 222 reviews
Vilonia High School Reviews
I love the students at Vilonia High school. I moved from a near by high school, where I was bullied at, to this high school and have not experienced any bullying! The culture and climate are built around learning.
Vilonia High School offers an exceptional education. I have enjoyed nearly every minute of my sophomore year (my first year here at the high school). The only things that I would like to see change is a bit more student involvement and less strict rules. By less strict, I mean some rules are a tad bit outrageous. I understand rules such as no excessively short shorts, because I as well as my peer do not want to see someone’s butt, but the current rules makes in next to impossible for girls to wear even Nike athletic shorts when it is scolding hot in the summer.
I love being able to wear everyday clothes and having the freedom to choose what I get to wear rather than wearing a uniform. I have gone to Vilonia for 2 and a half years and I have had a great experience. I make As and Bs and I receive great education in the process!