COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Villanova Preparatory School has returned to in-person learning beginning October 22. Following State and County guidelines, Villanova has transitioned into a hybrid model of learning with students having the option to attend in-person classes or continue to learn remotely through synchronous online classes. Villanova is also open for tours for prospective students by appointment. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
In the Augustinian tradition, the Mission of Villanova Preparatory School is to graduate mature young adults of diverse backgrounds who reflect the qualities of truth, unity, and love. The school does this by providing a challenging college preparatory curriculum and Catholic environment that promote the development of mind, heart and body. These young adults will think, judge, and act in ways that are sound and in keeping with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Villanova Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+78 Students
- A61 Students
- A58 Students
- A+56 Students
- A53 Students
- A+51 Students
- A+50 Students
- A41 Students
- A-36 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Villanova Preparatory School Reviews
Where Villanova could improve is to be more transparent in its administrative policies and identify appropriate in house contacts for parents. Villanova could do a better job of bringing parents into the loop and to gather parent input prior to making important administrative decisions which affect the students, parents and school.
There has been a high turnover among good teachers and staff members. We would like to see Villanova hire and retain engaging teachers and staff to fill those roles. In general, we would like to see a proactive administration rather than a reactive one.