COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
VCA Health and Safety/COVID-19 Response Plan Learn More
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade C+
- College Prepgrade B+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Sportsgrade B
It is the mission of Village Christian Academy to partner with parents to provide a Christ-centered environment and education that will nurture our students spiritually, academically, physically, and socially so that they may walk in Biblical truth.
Visit our website for more information.
Village Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+55 Students
- grade A+54 Students
- grade B52 Students
- grade B+49 Students
- grade B+45 Students
- grade A minus43 Students
- grade B minus33 Students
- grade A+18 Students
- grade B+16 Students
- grade B16 Students
Longleaf Academy was established in 2013 as a private, non-profit resource program and is a fully accredited instructional program. Through our partnership with VCA, children with dyslexia and other language-based learning differences are able to participate in individualized multi-sensory instruction that meet their learning needs for reading, writing and math.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 12 responses
- Basketball games21%
- Overseas mission trip21%
- Spring break17%
- Soccer season10%
- Spirit week10%
- Pep rallies7%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 10 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B minus
Village Christian Academy Reviews
In a very short matter of time they redesigned “school”, made packets, learned all kinds of new technology and distributed everything to parents in an organized and safe fashion.
Our teachers have not only walked us through this uncharted territory but they’ve held our hand tight.
They’ve led with grace, compassion, wisdom and strength.
They have been our calm during this storm.
Thank you VCA teachers... it’s been your time to shine and boy, how you’ve shined!
We love you Mrs. Craven and Mrs. Borcicky!