- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Women count at Villa Maria Academy. They are respected; their talents are appreciated and nurtured. Here young women find the freedom to be themselves, to develop self-confidence, to assume leadership roles, and to dream great dreams about their futures. Villa Maria graduates have been earning respect and recognition for decades as competent professionals and committed Christians of the highest ethical standards. Villa Maria’s mission is to enable young women to lead lives of spiritual growth, Christian service, and intellectual inquiry. Coursework requires a learner who can think, work and communicate both independently and collaboratively. Students are exposed to authentic experiences, like Senior Capstone, that require broad application of learning and research skills. Life after the bell is filled with the joy of camaraderie and friendship, and the satisfaction that comes from winning state championships, performing in concerts, or participating in service projects with friends.
Villa Maria Academy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+74 Students
- A69 Students
- A+52 Students
- A-44 Students
- A34 Students
- A+33 Students
- A-33 Students
- A-31 Students
- A-29 Students
- A-28 Students
Counseling takes a team approach
School Counselor. Each student works with one school counselor for four years, who gets to know and understand her. College Counselor. The college counselor helps each student find the school that is the best fit. Together the team helps each student set and achieve her personal goals. Results: The Class of 2020 earned $19.1 million in scholarships and attends 64 schools in 20 states and DC.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses