Villa Maria Academy is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Erie, PA. It has 301 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. Tuition is $9,700 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 86% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Villa Maria Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+52 Students
- A+51 Students
- A37 Students
- A-28 Students
- C+22 Students
- B22 Students
- B21 Students
- A-20 Students
- B-20 Students
- B18 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Villa Maria Academy Reviews
I feel as though Villa Maria Academy truly stands behind their idea of "forming women of vision in spirit, mind, and body". With this being an all-girl college preparatory school, it already separated itself drastically from the other schools in the area. I could not imagine myself being so happy at any other school, and I will cherish what Villa has taught me, along with the countless memories for the rest of my life. I recommend Villa to any girl in the area, and I promise you will not be disappointed with the true bond of the sisterhood.
Villa was a great school to attend. I wouldn't change my decision to go there for the world. The culture and overall atmosphere was amazing! It also prepared me so well for college. The only thing that I wish was better was the music department, as it was very small and only focused on voice and piano.
My experience at Villa Maria Academy has been exceptional. I had never planned to attend Villa. My mind was always set on a different school, that was until I shadowed it at the end of my eighth grade year. Shadowing the school completely changed my mind. I saw the sense of community, the want from students and teacher to better themselves and others. By choosing this school, I have been able to be exposed to many different things, whether that be in the classroom or on the court representing my school. Throughout my years, the faculty, staff, and students have taught me multiple things, such as, the importance of my education and has helped me establish who I am. There is nothing that needs to change about this school, it is a great private school that encourages women to be leaders in the classroom and on the court, field, or track.