COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Villa Madonna Academy is conducting in-person instruction each day. We are at capacity to ensure that students are safely distanced and we continue to follow local and national health recommendations regarding student health and safety. Please visit our website for additional information. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Sportsgrade B+
Villa Madonna Academy is an award winning, co-ed, private, Catholic, K-12 school in Northern Kentucky. Students come from all corners of the Tri-state and around the world. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to learning at Villa. Our faculty encourages active, collaborative, and investigative work to make lessons more meaningful and memorable. Our beautiful 60+ acre campus overlooks the Ohio River and offers opportunities to take learning outdoors. One might find elementary students outside exploring different types of trees or high school students shooting potatoes from cannons to learn about projectile motion. Villa's community emphasizes scholarship, hospitality, respect, and service. Our students perform thousands of hours of community service each year. In addition, Villa is an inclusive community where all students are encouraged to participate in athletics, the arts, and extracurricular activities.
All are welcome and all are challenged to meet their fullest potential.
Villa Madonna Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus26 Students
- grade B+26 Students
- grade A minus25 Students
- grade B+24 Students
- grade B minus18 Students
- grade B+12 Students
- grade B+11 Students
- grade C+10 Students
- grade A minus9 Students
- grade A9 Students
Small Class Sizes Yield BIG Results
Villa Madonna Academy's small-by-design structure (10:1 student to teacher ratio) allows each student to find personal success. Our K-6 school includes STEM learning, World Language (French or Spanish), the arts, and more. Junior High students are able to take HS level classes. Our HS offers more than 20 AP and Dual Credit courses beginning freshman year, and Villa's results are award winning.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 6 responses
- Spirit Week23%
- Senior Picnic15%
- Catholic Schools Week12%
- Pep rallies8%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 8 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade A minus
Villa Madonna Academy Reviews
For the last 12 years this has been my favorite daily assurance that Villa is the right place for my three children. My kids love their school! At Villa my children have developed academic confidence and competence, they have been treated with kindness and respect and so also exhibit these and many Benedictine values, they’ve broadened their perspective of the world and their communities, and have enjoyed new and unique experiences in learning, extracurricular activities, and sports. My children have excelled because of the extraordinary teachers and small class size. Whether in elementary, junior high, or high school they have enjoyed school and feel confident that they are ready for rigorous academic work, at Villa, and well beyond!