Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Viewmont High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bountiful, UT. It has 1,416 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 50% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+511 Students
- A502 Students
- C+364 Students
- A+354 Students
- C+291 Students
- B222 Students
- C+163 Students
- B133 Students
- B-128 Students
- C82 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.45 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.45 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 189 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.65 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.65 responses
Viewmont High School Reviews
I love Viewmont High School! It has a very good atmosphere and school spirit. One of my favorite things about it is that everyone is kind and welcoming to everyone else and there is such a strong sense of community! There are also many good teachers that are very willing to help students with anything they may need and there are many opportunities available, especially with such a high graduation and college acceptance rate. I love Viewmont very much and overall it is a very good school filled with very good people.
I loved going to Viewmont! I had so many awesome experiences that I could go on and on about. I loved the lay out of the building, super fun during lunch and in between classes. One of my favorite parts about attending Viewmont was playing sports. I played on the football team and ran track one year. The teachers were awesome. My ceramics teacher taught me so many life lessons. I think the only thing that could change is the administration. They were nice but most of them attended Viewmont when they were in high school, so I think they try too hard to make it like how it was when they were attending. If they could get administration with a futuristic approach to change up how things are running that would be awesome. I don’t wish I could go back to high school because I love life now, but that place will always hold great memories of mine.
I love Viewont High School! The teachers and faculty are amazing and they not only care about the students education, but they also care about their students well being. Each and every teacher I have had have been phenomenal . Our student section is so fun and everyone truly cares about Viewmont.