Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Vidalia High School is an above average, public school located in Vidalia, LA. It has 407 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Vidalia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B85 Students
- A-75 Students
- B+57 Students
- B+47 Students
- B43 Students
- C+30 Students
- A+29 Students
- B23 Students
- B+23 Students
- B23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Vidalia High School Reviews
Vidalia High School is a great place, the teachers are very supportive for their students and devoted to their work. Our principal always say " It's a great day to be a Viking " and its true we take pride in anything our school involved in. For example, academics is out top priority we offer tutoring services to students and workshops too. The teachers want all students to do their best on any type of work and tests. We have different clubs/organization like DECA, FCCLA, Student Council, Hunting and Fishing Club and 4-H Club etc... these clubs allowed every student to make change in themselves and their community. Sports are a big deal in our school we show our Vikings pride by filling the stands up on a Friday night or cheering in the bleachers for our ballers. VHS is best school in Concordia parish I would recommend people to send their kids to get a good education and makes friends.
Vidalia High School is the place that I am proud to have graduated from. The school itself is run by an administration who truly cares about their students and well well being. They have many assembly's that celebrate holidays and even the academic accomplishments of their students. As for involvement, there are so many opportunities for the students. There are local clubs as well as national clubs that can take the students many places in life such as DECA, Key Club, FBLA, and much more. I can never say enough good things about this place. It made me grow in more ways than one that am extremely grateful for.
The faculty and staff are really great! I have learned more at Vidalia High than any other school and the environment is better than any other school in our area. There can be problems at time but for the most part it’s a good school.