Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Victory Early College High School is a highly rated, public school located in Houston, TX. It has 399 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Victory Early College High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-368 Students
- A+288 Students
- B257 Students
- A+252 Students
- B-200 Students
- B+198 Students
- A+166 Students
- B164 Students
- A143 Students
- B122 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 87 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.45 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Schools like Victory Early College High School
- CMacArthur High School
- Aldine Independent School District, TX
- 657 reviews
- ASpring Early College Academy
- Spring Independent School District, TX
- 172 reviews
- A+Cypress Ranch High School
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District, TX
- 690 reviews
- AKlein High School
- Klein Independent School District, TX
- 784 reviews
Victory Early College High School Reviews
Coming in as a freshman at Victory was one of the most exciting things that I had done. I knew that leaving middle school and entering a school that was only academics would be something that I could handle since I do enjoy the academics. However, Victory lacked creativity and a safe environment. Though earning an associates degree at such a young age is quite the brag, there was so much more that we could have accomplished. I wish the school had more arts and other activities such as theatre, gym, sports, bands, choir, coding classes, architecture classes, cooking, etc. As we are developing into a more mature being, there is so much more that we need in life and not just academics. The school taught me so much though. I am thankful for all the teachers, they were all special in their own. They taught me some of the most important lessons and for that, I thank them.
My experience at Victory has been really good so far. I like how the school is focused on earning college credit. The one downside of attending Victory, besides the fact that sports and other extracurricular activities are not available, is that you aren't guaranteed that out-of-state schools will accept the credit you've earned. Besides that, Victory is a good school if you want to get two years of college out of the way.
I love the school campus, it has great opportunities, and the teachers are amazing! You get the opportunity to get your Associates of Arts before your high school diploma. It is a great opportunity even though it takes a lot of hard work. The teachers will work with you to help you in anything that you need. The school does not have any sports because it is an academic based school. However, it is worth it in the end when you get the opportunity to walk the graduation stage twice.