Victory Charter School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Nampa, ID. It has 400 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 76% of students are at least proficient in math and 83% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B55 Students
- B+29 Students
- A-26 Students
- B-21 Students
- B+21 Students
- C20 Students
- B15 Students
- A+12 Students
- B+10 Students
- B+9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Victory Charter School
Schools like Victory Charter School
- ALiberty Charter School
- Public School
- Nampa, ID
- PK, K-12
- 51 reviews
- B+Vision Charter School
- Public School
- Caldwell, ID
- 53 reviews
- BCompass Public Charter School
- Compass Public Charter School, ID
- 62 reviews
- A-North Star Public Charter School
- West Ada School District, ID
- 34 reviews
Victory Charter School Reviews
Victory Charter School offers an advanced education and accelerated learning for the students that push themselves to excel. The teachers are all very educated and experienced, and the classes are small (about 30 students per grade level.) It offers a wide range of College class programs, as many of the teachers are cojunct professors at either BSU, U of I, NNU, or CWI. The material is roughly a year ahead of every public school in Idaho, and is challenging, but manageable. There are a host of extra curricular activities that make student involvement that more enjoyable. To top it off, Victory Charter is within a 3 min walk of her sister school Liberty Charter, which offers a complete set of other classes and activities to share between the schools. We are a 1A school, and our Aca Deca and Track teams make it to state every year! That is what makes Victory a school of excellence.
The teachers are supportive and helpful. They actually care about your future. The administration is good, also kind, but there is obvious tensions with our sister school, Liberty Charter. The sports are a complete flop, we act like we have good sports, when in reality all the trophies on the shelf are academic. The school does not have very many clubs, mainly golf and Aca Deca, but from experience I can honestly say the Aca Deca team is great. To make things better at Victory the rules should not be as hard, it's really sheltered, and there should be Key Club.
Victory Charter School is the best Public school in Nampa. It offers kindergarten through twelfth grades and everyone has an equal chance at enrollment. The class sizes are relatively small (averaging about thirty to forty students) and the high school courses tend to be as few as twenty students. With such a small school size there is never anyone left behind because the teachers can focus individually on each of the students.