Victor Senior High School is a top rated, public school located in Victor, NY. It has 1,338 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 98% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
Victor Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A103 Students
- A+85 Students
- A-75 Students
- A66 Students
- A66 Students
- A-57 Students
- B+55 Students
- A+51 Students
- B50 Students
- C49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 72 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Schools like Victor Senior High School
- A+Fairport Senior High School
- Fairport Central School District, NY
- 299 reviews
- A+Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School
- Honeoye Falls-Lima Central School District, NY
- 128 reviews
- A+Thomas High School
- Webster Central School District, NY
- 136 reviews
- A+Penfield Senior High School
- Penfield Central School District, NY
- 253 reviews
Victor Senior High School Reviews
Victor Senior High School is situated on a campus with all the other schools, which adds convince. I personally feel the school lacks in the area of administration. The administration continues to cover up problems and make excuses for these problems. There have been multiple instances of this occurring. The teaching that takes place at Victor is average. There are many great teachers along with some poor teachers. The sports at Victor definitely take over the academics, with a major focus on sports rather than academics. Overall, I had a good experience attending Victor but there were quite a few faults in the school.
Victor Senior High School is an amazing place to go to especially when looking at athletics. The campus is huge and the buildings are all on one campus so it makes it easier as the years go by and the different buildings you move up to. The teachers and staff are all super supportive and make sure you thrive to be the best. But, they do not listen when students try to reach out about how they’re feelings whether it be depression, anxiety, etc. That is one major thing that I have always disliked about the school is that they are too focused on pushing you through to graduate, they ignore what students are trying to tell them.
Victor Senior High School offered me a wide range of courses with mostly great teachers. Excellent athletics that may be emphasised a little to much at the school. All of the schools need bathroom remodels and not new terf or lights. Furthermore, the adiministration has poor communication throughout the office. Rule changes in one department does not get communicated to another.