Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade A+
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B+
Victor Senior High School is a top rated, public school located in Victor, NY. It has 1,397 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 99% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
Victor Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus130 Students
- grade A minus107 Students
- grade A+104 Students
- grade A86 Students
- grade A minus84 Students
- grade B+82 Students
- grade B minus68 Students
- grade B66 Students
- grade A+64 Students
- grade A+63 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 20 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 79 responses
- Senior NYC trip18%
- Senior Day15%
- Friday night football games13%
- Pep Rally13%
- Sport Games in General9%
- Float building3%
grade B minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 27 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$15,318 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 40 responses
Schools like Victor Senior High School
- grade A+Fairport Senior High School
- Fairport Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.81 out of 5 320 reviews
- grade AHoneoye Falls-Lima Senior High School
- Honeoye Falls-Lima Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.94 out of 5 140 reviews
- grade AThomas High School
- Webster Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.88 out of 5 151 reviews
- grade A+Penfield Senior High School
- Penfield Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.86 out of 5 269 reviews
Victor Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.97 out of 5 249 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Victor is a pretty decent school on the outside, they have great athletics + clubs, students have access to plenty honors/AP classes, and a high graduation rate. However, the school environment is incredibly cliquey and the administration really thinks they can solve their students’ mental health through “be kind :)” and positive climate committees. It’s expected that every high school has their cliques but victor has a huge problem with dividing people based on their race, ethnicity, class, and if their parents signed them up for sports in elementary school. I truly believe the school is “trying” but they shoved Asian Americans into ESL, they don’t punish bullying properly (remember that haiku book), and start evaluating kids for accelerated classes back in 4th grade. The face of victor is white future D1 athletes who have plenty of money to pay for AP tests, if your kid matches that then they’ll do amazing at victor but if they don’t...
Victor is a fairly large school (350 per class) but you definitely do not feel it until high school and even then it is still personalized. There are many, many parents that are teachers or administration at the school so it's a small town feel. They put lots of money into the school with a brand new aquatic center, and another indoor sports center, which we definitely need with the terrible weather we have. The campus is just beautiful - it's like a small college campus!
Victor schools overall is an amazing schools district that will develop you as a student and person. What I truly like about Victor is that it is a welcoming place for everyone! The teachers there don't just care about your grades, but also your overall health. Something I would change is the bathroom stalls... a lot of them don't fully close anymore.