COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
The leadership of Vermont Academy, working with the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees, has spent a lot of time considering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Vermont Academy will open for in-person instruction with an orientation starting August 29. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
We are a small, New England boarding school serving 200 students in the majestic Green Mountains, renowned for handcrating an extraordinarily unique education for each student. We teach our students how to rely on their inner compass and head toward their true north. We encourage adventures, ideas, natural interests, free thinking and lifelong growth.
Vermont Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-25 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+11 Students
- B+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+9 Students
- B9 Students
- A9 Students
Winter Open House Series
Join us on Wednesday nights to explore your interests and to hear from faculty, students, and parents. Our Winter Open House Series features: Learning Support, The Center for Learning, Being an International Student, College Counseling and Health and Safety. The Series will be recorded and uploaded to our website and youtube following each event.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses