Veritas High School is a public, charter school located in Milwaukee, WI. It has 251 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Veritas High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B128 Students
- A-61 Students
- B51 Students
- A+46 Students
- B-44 Students
- B-43 Students
- B41 Students
- B-38 Students
- A26 Students
- B+20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Veritas High School
- BThe Real School
- Racine Unified School District, WI
- 29 reviews
- BCarmen High School of Science & Technology
- Milwaukee School District, WI
- 52 reviews
- B-eAchieve Academy
- Online School
- Waukesha School District, WI
- 66 reviews
- B-Tenor High School
- Public School
- Milwaukee, WI
- 40 reviews
Veritas High School Reviews
Veritas High School is a great school! There isn't many students in classes which is very good, that means that teachers spend time with students trying to help them out. I really like this school, it prepares you for college and many events in the future! I recommend this school!
My high school experience at Veritas went very well. The teachers are really nice and they are very welcoming. They really do take the time to get to know their students on a different level,to be able to help them in any way possible. They made me feel right at home. I am also very thank for for the activity's I was involved in. For example,I was in travel club and I had the opportunity to travel international where some of my peers, two teachers and I went to China and I also had the opportunity to travel in state going to Florida and Washington D.C. These were some of the greatest memories that I had at this school. What I like about Veritas was how the teachers cared for their students and always pushed them to do better than their best. The only thing that I would change about Veritas is adding more clubs and sports.
When I began Veritas High School as a freshman, I was a shy individual. I often kept my ideas to myself, and let my homework and essays speak for me. However, as the years have gone by, I have become a more confident and independent young woman. Part of this is due to the incredible teachers I have had. In their own way, they have all encouraged me to step out of my shell and speak up for myself. They have a way of making learning fun and often find a way to connect what we're learning to our lives. The school is also very diverse, with people from Hispanic, Asian, and African descent. This is something I love about it, since I am able to meet new people and learn more about different cultures. However, one of the downsides to Veritas is the lack of sports and clubs. Although new clubs have been added throughout the years, there are still many activities I would have loved to be a part of. Regardless, I'm incredibly thankful for the past four years I have spent at Veritas.