Veritas Christian Community School Reviews

First Veritas is not for everyone, it was good for me because I was able to get one on one with the teachers, after all, there are only two of us in my grade. I have learned more at Veritas than I would have in public school. There is only so much one can do with only 120 kids from kindergarten to twelfth grade. in the secondary, there are about 45 kids.
This school is challenging but rewarding. It prepares me for college and for life, giving me the education needed to logically understand the world and modern times.
Not a good school for college prep, especially for STEM classes. This is a good school for someone who would want to work in food service.
Start Your Review of Veritas Christian Community School
Its been an amazing experience with ups and downs
The teachers are very good and the small class sizes create a great family atmosphere
most of the school is in a rented out basement of a church. We use the sanctuary for an auditorium
I go to a private christian school. These bad things don't happen
I am not aware of the policies because they are not told to the children and any problems kids may cause are kept under wraps
The school does not have very many activities. They have volley ball, and basket ball
you apply to the school and then go through an interview to determine whether or not this school would be a good placement for the child. after that is determined, the school will ask for a letter of recommendation from the child's pastor. It is a process that insures the well bieng of prospective students and the students that already attend the school.